Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Q & A

Here are some questions I've been asked.

Do you plan on using performance enhancing drugs? Specificially EPO?
No, I can't afford them.  I will rely on good ol' fashion adrenaline...it's free. 

Are you sure you want to do this?
Yes, I've already paid the non-refundable race fees.  I'm also a sucker for the crap in race bags.  I hope there is a water bottle in there.

Will you get the tattoo?
Nope.  I will not be an Ironman if I complete this race.  I've witnessed the Ironman.  I have too much respect for what they did to earn that title.

Do you have a training plan or coach?
No, but I'm hoping to figure something out pretty soon. 

Will you end each entry with a quote?
Yes.  Ok, that questions has not been asked, but I thought I would throw that one in.

"The Creator has not given you a longing to do that which you have no ability to do." - Orison Swett Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment